Sunday, March 14, 2010

Uh oh!

I was looking through my older blog posts... Holy horrendousness. I obviously wrote some of them when I was in a bad spot and did not proofread. For those of you who've read them, I sincerely apologize for some of the attrocious grammatical errors. It's hard to believe that all of the thoughts came from me. I've had many ups and downs in my last two years, and I didn't realize how much writing I really did about those things.

On to today...
I won a quilt! I thoroughly enjoy Bingo and not only do I get to play two Sunday's in a row(next weekend is Ham Bingo) I am already a winner. Thinking about some of the life highlights up to this point... I've come to the realization that I'm lucky. It's easy to say, and we hear it all the time, "I never win", but I can't say that. And I certainly cannot complain. I feel very lucky, for the opportunities life has given me and for the winnings I've been blessed with. Today, I won a quilt. It happens to have a deep purple backing, and I just happen to love purple right now. In February I went on a free vacation to Laughlin, Nevada--something I won after placing a bet on a Vikings game, and in college I won $300 in a drawing.

Life is good, no cause for complaints, and if you ever hear me say "I never win", slap me. Not only have I won'things', but God has granted me so many other blessings. Making a friend, getting to play an important or even minute role in someone else's happiness, those are prizes that we win from God often and don't truly appreciate. Thank you God! I appreciate them.

No comments: