Friday, March 12, 2010

8 Months!

I haven't blogged in 8 months! That is terrible. Yet another example of the non-committal person in me. As I've said before, I should blog or journal everyday... I do nothing about this. What the heck is my problem.

Alas, I will consider this a new beginning. Well, at least until my next post (most likely 6 months from now).

My sister and I explored a new and exciting store today. Aldi, a grocery store chain, intrigued me. I heard about it on television and thought it would be interesting. That it was. Unlike most grocery stores we are used to with thousands of different products, this one has basic products and brand names we've never heard of, but the prices are great. That was the fun discovery of the day.

I continually become more and more aware of the effects maturing has on life, and how we are all so very similar. As a teacher, I've met many students. I can't wait to know some of them when they grow up. Growing up has such a profound effect on all aspects of life.

If this blogging thing is going to become a habit, I'll have to come up with a more interesting method. Perhaps a topic of the day. Tomorrow's topic will be cleaning. I made an unbelievably ambitious list of things to do. It will take me a couple of weeks, but I think I will feel better if I do everything on it.

Until then,
Chantelle

1 comment: