Friday, November 14, 2008

Why does anyone do what he or she does?

I found out shortly before or after my last post that several people were actually reading my blog, so I think subconsiously it freaked me out and I stopped blogging for a while. I beat myself up, in the emotional or mental sense of course, on a regualr basis for not journaling... I would have had so much great reading to do now, had I kept journals. I keep telling myself I should start, but there is no motivation. Why is that? I enjoy my life, at least I try to, I would say I am a pretty cheerful, easily amused person, and I've had some great stories, so why don't I write them down. Though this post is short, I hope it will be the beginning of a habit that I plan to stick to.

I am going to try to include a dose of comedy, or at least dorkiness from my everyday life... The other day my dad asked my sister and I to go outside, in the yucky rain/snow weather and load wood. I was not happy about it, but made up my mind to enjoy the heck out of myself no matter what... so, I did. I played Charlie's Angels, or Mission Impossible, I think I mixed up the theme songs, plus some James Bond, and I ran around with a broom, humming, and rolled under the electric fence... I even made snow angels in the 'barely a dusting of' snow we had. Chantelle does not roll on the ground, she does not get wet, she does not get dirty and she definitely does not pretend a broom is a weapon and act like a hero of sorts, but I did, I did it all. That was a fun day:)

No comments: